Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Where did org.springframework.security.ui.AbstractProcessing Filter go? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did org.springframework.security.ui.AbstractProcessing Filter go?

I'm migrating a legacy application from Spring Security 2.x to 3.x. When my .jsp's are deployed I get the following errors:

14:49:01,333 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/tic].[jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP:

An error occurred at line: 6 in the generated java file
    Only a type can be imported. org.springframework.security.ui.AbstractProcessing Filter resolves to a package

An error occurred at line: 7 in the generated java file
    Only a type can be imported. org.springframework.security.ui.webapp.Authenticat ionProcessingFilter resolves to a package

An error occurred at line: 8 in the generated java file
    Only a type can be imported. org.springframework.security.AuthenticationExcepti on resolves to a package

In the .jsp in question, I have the following:

<%@ page import="org.springframework.security.ui.AbstractPr ocessingFilter" %>
    <%@ page import="org.springframework.security.ui.webapp.Aut henticationProcessingFilter" %>
    <%@ page import="org.springframework.security.Authenticatio nException" %>

The problem is that these classes no longer exist in 3.0. So, my question is, where did they go, or is there a better way to do these things in 3.0?

The problem is that these classes no longer exist in 3.0. So, my question is, where did they go, or is there a better way to do these things in 3.0?
    There is a better way regardless of the version, you shouldn't be putting code in your jsps, judging by the fact you have imports you are using scriptlets in your JSPs. In general that isn't something you want, your view should be as plain as possible and not contain any code.

But there isn't a AbstractProcessingFilter (nor a AuthenticationProcessingFilter) anymore in spring security 3.x . What is it you need it for?

Comment

Working...
    X