Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Security 3.1 integration with Struts 2.

Hi,
    I'm new to Spring and Spring Security and this forum..But I need to integrate Spring security 3.1 with a Struts application very quickly..I've gone through many posts related to this but I think my lack of knowledge in Spring & it's security is making it a bit tough for me to get started..

Would really appreciate if someone can help me with a complete configuration of all files(web.xml, security.xml, struts.xml, if any beans required) or a small complete sample application for this integration..

Thanks,
    Subhasis.

If you are using URL based security, the steps should be the same for any application. You can take a look at last years presentation from SpringOne for a video that shows you how to set it up.

Comment

Hi Rob,

Can you please let me know if there is any design document for Struts and Spring integration?

Cheers
      Originally posted by Rob Winch View Post
      If you are using URL based security, the steps should be the same for any application. You can take a look at last years presentation from SpringOne for a video that shows you how to set it up.

Comment

AFAIK there are no "design documents" for either. As mentioned previously, applying URL based Spring Security to Struts should be the same as any other web application. The Spring Integration reference contains information on using Spring Security.

Comment

Ok. Thanks Rob.

Comment

Working...
          X