Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Help: Rememberme in Azure multi instance (with session affiliation) problem Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: Rememberme in Azure multi instance (with session affiliation) problem

Hi,

I have developed a spring application with rememberme. When I test this locally, on a testserver and in the Azure cloud with 1 workerrole (instance)

In these situations the rememberme works like it should.

Now the configuration of the Azure cloud has been changed to 3 instances with session affiliation active (sticky sessions).

But now the rememberme does not work anymore.

Anyone any thoughts on the direction I should look into for solving this problem.

Are you using PersistentTokenRememberMeServices with an in memory database? If so you will need to switch to a database that is shared. If that doesn't help try turning on debug logging.

Comment

I am using the db variation (with the persistent_logins table).

Iam guessing that the server, which handles the load balancing, is causing the problems, but Iam not sure. I just have too little knowledge of Azure cloud.

Originally posted by Rob Winch View Post
      Are you using PersistentTokenRememberMeServices with an in memory database? If so you will need to switch to a database that is shared. If that doesn't help try turning on debug logging.

Comment

Did you try enabling debug logging?

Comment

Working...
        X