Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
how to implement single sign-on for third party Web applications based on JAAS(Autho Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to implement single sign-on for third party Web applications based on JAAS(Autho

I started working on JAAS with SSO,I have some doubt about JAAS. JAAS (Java Authentication and Authorization Service) framework to cater to multiple authentication mechanisms. The SSO server validates sign-on information against its own database or an external directory server and returns the session context and list of applications that the signed-on user can execute.Here i want to implement one more web application's.As per my knowledge the SSO JAAS will return Session context. In my client web applications, already i have acegi security for authentication, using my acegi security how can i get the session context from my SSO JAAS for Authorization.but i didnt find the proper work around examples. I have a plan to move acegi to spring security. but i am trying to find out the work around code in spring security . i am getting the server side JAAS Implementation code , I am not getting any proper idea about how the client web application will get the authentication details (user name). so please give solution about how to get the authentication details from jaas server to my third party web applications. Really i need some help its very urgent.
Working...
X