Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for bigbank sources

Hi everybody,

I would like to start using the security part of the spring framework, and so I decided to "play" with the spring-seucirty-samples-tutorial provide.
    It work actually, but I would like to analyse more in depth the sources of the package bigbank, but I only found .class files.
    Same in the git repository of the security project, impossible to grab this files.

Are they available somewhere ? If yes, I would like to get an URL or something else.

Thanks a lot !
    Last edited by spamoi; Mar 21st, 2012, 12:28 PM.

In the STS, you will find various tutorials in the dashboard. There will be a tutorial on spring security as well. I think the tutorial that you are looking for is in there.

Comment

Indeed ! Thanks to you.

and a last query. I just saw this presentation (made by Mike Wiesner)

http://www.infoq.com/presentations/Spring-Security-3

which seems to be more up to date. He says, he will put the code online but I didn't find it in the description or elsewhere.
      Any ideas ?

J.

Comment

I'm not sure where to get Mike's code, but you can refer to Getting Started with Spring Security 3.1 which is from this past SpringOne (rather than a year prior). The source for this presentation is available on github.

Comment

Okay, I will try this, even if the 3.1 seems less "familiar" to deploy. For example, the @Secure annotation disappear (I guess) for something else ? (maybe I didn't get everything about the presentation)

Anyway, I will try to make it works.

Thanks

ps: I let this post "unresolved" another day, in case someone know about the Mike's source.

Comment

Working...
          X