X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sample contacts code?

I downloaded the source from CVS, I downloaded the zip with the src, in neither can I find the code ussed for the sample-contact war file.

I am really interested in looking at the sample code if someone can point me in the right direfction.

I downloaded from:

server:[email protected]:/cvsroot/acegisecurity

In CVS it's under /samples/contacts. The source code is also included in the main release ZIP.

Comment

I cannot find it for the life of me...

I downloaded acegi-security-0.9.0.zip off sourceforge, and It's jar files and doc files. No sample source.

Last night I pulled from CVS, and still no luck.

acegi-security-src-0.9.0.zip doesn't have it, but the web site says why.

What am I missing?

PS - When I checked out from CVS, I got the following msg:

cvs checkout: Updating acegisecurity/core/src/main/java/org/acegisecurity/userdetails
      cvs checkout: failed to create lock directory for `/cvsroot/acegisecurity/acegisecurity/core/src/main/java/org/acegisecurity/userdetails' (/cvsroot/acegisecurity/acegisecurity/core/src/main/java/org/acegisecurity/userdetails/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
      cvs checkout: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/cvsroot/acegisecurity/acegisecurity/core/src/main/java/org/acegisecurity/userdetails'
      cvs [checkout aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

Maybe it didn't get far enough?
      Last edited by ed4becky; Dec 2nd, 2005, 06:23 PM.

Comment

You can have to get it from CVS as per http://acegisecurity.sourceforge.net/downloads.html

Comment

Nightly build borken

I just discovered that the CVS repository is broken and not all code downloads. It effects the nightly build archives as well, whihc is why I could not find it. download an older archive (11/28) and the code is there.

I wish someone would fix CVS (remove the lock?)

Comment

We've had a SF support request lodged for days now. Unfortunately we can't do much more than be patient, as it's out of our hands.

Comment

Thanx

Thanx Ben.

Are you really flying in from NSW for the Spring Exeperince? I am flying in from Charlotte,NC for the Experience, which is why I am trying to get up to speed as fast as I can.

I worked in Sydney for a while (for MasterCard) and still have several friends in that area.

Comment

Yes, I really am flying in from NSW for The Spring Experience. Indeed I have to jump on a train on Tuesday morning to Sydney. Then a flight to LA. Then another flight to Dallas Fort Worth. Then another flight to Fort Lauderdale. All up it will take about 29 hours from when I jump on the train. You coming? :-)

Comment

Spring Experience

Originally posted by Ben Alex
                  Yes, I really am flying in from NSW for The Spring Experience. Indeed I have to jump on a train on Tuesday morning to Sydney. Then a flight to LA. Then another flight to Dallas Fort Worth. Then another flight to Fort Lauderdale. All up it will take about 29 hours from when I jump on the train. You coming? :-)
                  Yes, I'll be there. Looking forward to it!

I used to fly St Louis to LA to Sydney. About 23 hours all in all. The trip[ back was the worst though. Something about travelling eastward.

You know what I miss most about Australia? VB - can't get good Australian beer over here - not the real stuff anyway!

Comment

Look forward to seeing you there. It promises to be a great conference!

Comment

I downloaded the src from cvs. sample/contact directory

But i was wondering if this was the whole thing...as in can i deploy and run this as is? or do i have to add and modify things? Because I'm getting some x marks in eclipse on some files

Also someone mentioned that acegi is used in equinox...is it?
                      Is there a beginners guide to getting this work? I'm trying to understand how it works but a beginners guide would really help. Kind of like what SpringLive does.

Oh on the side not...you're nuts going that far. 29 hours....man i can't even handle the 5 hour across country.
                      Last edited by PeaceOut; Jan 23rd, 2006, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Try http://www.acegisecurity.org/articles.html and http://www.acegisecurity.org/suggested.html

Comment

Working...
                        X