Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Spring Roo Security Set up fails With Vaadin add-on installed for front-end Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Roo Security Set up fails With Vaadin add-on installed for front-end

I have followed both the Vaadin plugin tutorial to make Spring Roo work well with the vaadin and i have created entities as well as set up my persistence JPA layer, I want to get started on security but when i run the
    Code:
    security setup
    in the Roo shell i receive the following error:

Code:
    Created SRC_MAIN_RESOURCES/META-INF/spring/applicationContext-security.xml
    Created SRC_MAIN_WEBAPP/WEB-INF/views
    Created SRC_MAIN_WEBAPP/WEB-INF/views/login.jspx
    Undo create SRC_MAIN_WEBAPP/WEB-INF/views/login.jspx
    Undo create SRC_MAIN_WEBAPP/WEB-INF/views
    Undo create SRC_MAIN_RESOURCES/META-INF/spring/applicationContext-security.xml
    File '/Users/warz07/Documents/workspace-sts-2.8.0.RELEASE/trunk1/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/spring/webmvc-config.xml' does not exist
    Has anyone succesfully set up Spring Security using the ROO command with a Vaadin Project! I emphasize using Vaadin because i have run the Security command before and it created JSP views but i want to use and create custom Vaadin LoginForms, if this is not possible please suggest some alternatives

Thanks

Anyone who has ever used Spring Roo + Vaadin + Spring Security. Please share some insight even if you stopped. i just want to
    know if it is even worth trying anymore

Comment

I ended up creating using Roo Roles table, User table manually and then ran a controller command that created web-config.xml. This allowed me to run 'Security set up' in the roo shell and several files were created. Amongst these
      was the login.jspx file. Does anyone know how i can create a custom login form and still utilize Spring security?

Comment

Working...
      X