Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
How to provide facebook, twitter, linkedin and live login using SpringSecurity ? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to provide facebook, twitter, linkedin and live login using SpringSecurity ?

currently I am working on a task which requires me to deal with open login support. I have used Spring Security 3.0.5 in this application. Successfully provided authentication support to a set of open Id providers (gmail,yahoo,myopenid,openid,aol, wordpress, blogger, livejournal etc. ). Now next I want to provide support for four big names facebook, twitter, linkedin and live(msn).

In a separate demo application I have romanced with Spring Social to provide facebook login and got kind of success there. Similar steps can be used for linked and twitter login. But Since I am handling the login using Spring Security in original project I want to achieve the facebook, twitter, linkedin and live login also using spring security only. and unfortunately not getting much information regarding this.

just came across Spring Security Social... that is also not a desirable solution in its present state...(since it only supports facebook now)

Any help or suggestions will be helpful...

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by damitkumar; Sep 13th, 2011, 01:52 AM. Reason: edit
Working...
X