Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Where is the current example/tutorial for spring security spnego Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the current example/tutorial for spring security spnego

i have been following this: http://blog.springsource.com/2009/09...rity-kerberos/ spring spnego tutorial from 2009 and the example code wont build and the tutorial seem a bit old. Where can I find current info or examples on this?

the tutorial mentions "If you open the security.xml file of the sample application, which is under /src/main/webapp/WEB-INF, you see a basic Spring Security configuration which uses the new Kerberos module." could this be referring to spnego.xml?
    Last edited by Arthur Ulfeldt; May 25th, 2011, 06:17 PM. Reason: added example

You can checkout the current project source from git.

Comment

I'm asking about tutorials/examples/howtos or other ways of figuring out how to use this. I get the same results from the sample code in git that i got from the link on the 2009 blog post. Are there any examples available of this module being used? (is this module being used?)

Comment

javax.security kerberos seems to want a password and is upset that it is running non-interactivly:

Caused by: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Unable to obtain password from user

at com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule.promp tForPass(Krb5LoginModule.java:789)
        at com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule.attem ptAuthentication(Krb5LoginModule.java:654)
        at com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule.login (Krb5LoginModule.java:542)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)

where can i specify this in spenego.xml?

<bean
        class="org.springframework.security.extensions.ker beros.SunJaasKerberosTicketValidator">
        <property name="servicePrincipal" value="HTTP/[email protected]" />
        <!-- Setting keyTabLocation to a classpath resource will most likely not work in a Java EE application Server -->
        <!-- See the Javadoc for more information on that -->
        <property name="keyTabLocation" value="/WEB-INF/http-web.keytab" />
        <property name="debug" value="true" />
        </bean>

Comment

Please just post one thread? There is no tutorial per se, but your best bet is probably the numerous samples and unit tests that are included in the SPNEGO module distribution.

Comment

Working...
          X