Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Spring Acegi Security how can i get the password entered (j_password) Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Acegi Security how can i get the password entered (j_password)

Hi,

I'm using the Acegi Security.
    I have a problem because the authentification in my company is outsourced with a WebService.
    This WS have 2 arguments : login and password.

I would like to get the current password (sPassword in the example) into the loadByUserName(String login) method of my own class UserDetailsService, where userManagerService call my authentification WS :
    Code:
    public UserDetails loadUserByUsername(String login) {
    		logger.info("Trying to Load the User with login: " + login + " and password PROTECTED from database and LDAP directory");
    		try {
    			logger.info("Searching the user with login: " + login + " in database");

UserMetierImpl user = userManagerService.authenticateAndHabilitate(login, sPassword);

logger.debug("Create User for acegi features for User with login: " + login);
    			org.acegisecurity.userdetails.User acegiUser = new org.acegisecurity.userdetails.User( login, user.getPasswordUser(), true, true, true, true, arrayAuths);
    			logger.info("user with login: " + login + " authenticated");

return acegiUser;
    		} catch (DataAccessException e) {
    			logger.error("Cannot retrieve Data from Database server : " + e.getMessage() + ". Authentication failed for user " + login);
    			throw new UsernameNotFoundException("user not found", e);
    		}
    	}
    I don't have any access to the LDAP directory.

Someone know how can I do ?

Thanks in advance,

Denis

As the method name already gives away you only have the username.

Instead of using a UserService you need to write your own AuthenticationProvider instead of using the DaoAuthenticationProvider (which uses the UserDetailsService). That way you have access to the username and password.

Comment

YEs

You're right i implements my own AuthenticationProvider like that :
      Code:
      import org.acegisecurity.Authentication;
      import org.acegisecurity.AuthenticationException;
      import org.acegisecurity.BadCredentialsException;
      import org.acegisecurity.providers.AuthenticationProvider;
      import org.acegisecurity.providers.UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken;
      import org.apache.log4j.Logger;

import mypackage.CustomUserDetails;
      import mypackage.AuthentificationException;
      import mypackage.AuthentificationService;

public class CustomAuthenticationProvider implements AuthenticationProvider {

private Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(CustomAuthenticationProvider.class);

private AuthentificationService authentificationService = null;

/**
      	 * setter to allows spring to inject AuthentificationService implementation
      	 * @param authentificationService
      	 *            : object (implementation of AuthentificationService interface) to
      	 *            inject.
      	 */
      	public AuthentificationService getAuthentificationService() {
      		return authentificationService;
      	}
      	public void setAuthentificationService(AuthentificationService authentificationService) {
      		this.authentificationService = authentificationService;
      	}

public Authentication authenticate(Authentication auth) throws AuthenticationException {
      		//All your user authentication needs
      		logger.info("============================== Authenticate Me =========================================");

try {
      			logger.info("=========== CustomAuthenticationProvider authenticate - START ===============");
      			CustomUserDetails user = authentificationService.authenticateAndHabilitate((String)auth.getPrincipal(), (String)auth.getCredentials());

logger.info("=========== CustomAuthenticationProvider authenticate - END ===============");
      			return new UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken(user.getUsername(), user.getPassword(), user.getAuthorities());//AUTHORITIES

} catch (AuthentificationException e) {
      			logger.error("=========== CustomAuthenticationProvider - AuthentificationException ===============");
      			logger.error("Username/Password does not match for " + auth.getPrincipal());
      			throw new BadCredentialsException("Username/Password does not match for " + auth.getPrincipal());
      		}		
      	}

@SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
      	public boolean supports(Class authentication) {
      		return (UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken.class.isAssignableFrom(authentication));
      	}

}
      And it works perfectly thank you !

Comment

Thanks Denis13 for your AuthenticationProvider sample.
        Can you show us your mypackage.CustomUserDetails too ?

Comment

Working...
        X