X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jasper Reports addon

I have just completed some fairly significant enhancements to Jasperoo. It's starting to look like a pretty solid addon for Spring Roo. As far as I can tell, your Roo projects can now benefit from the power of Jasper Reports.

What has changed?
    • I've introduced "Detail" reports. These reports provide the contents of all the fields of a specific entity instance, all on one page.
    • I've abandoned the idea of a menu entry for each report. The reports are now accessed through icons on the "List" and "Show" page for each entity that has been added to Roo.
    • I've simplified the process of adding additional report formats. Previously, you had to choose which formats you wanted when you called "setup". With the addition of the "extend" method, you can now add support for other formats after setup.
    • I have spent a fair bit of time documenting jasperoo. Please check out the jasperoo project site at jasperoo.digitalface.ca, and click on API and How-To from the left-side navigation.

Many thanks for the feedback already received, I look forward to hearing more.

More information is also available on my blog: my.digitalface.ca

Waldo

Hi Waldo,

This looks great! Have you considered publishing your add-on to RooBot so installation becomes even easier? Docs are here: http://static.springsource.org/sprin...x.html#d4e2833

Comment

Working...
    X