X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User interface - ROO and DOJO

Hi all, I'm on my third project in spring roo. This project has many user interface requirements.
    I feel great Roo for the start up of the project but also find it very good for the development of my jspx quickly.
    Dojo as a framework for javascript is very complete and it would fulfill all the needs of the user interface, but unfortunately the examples in dojo page can not be applied to ROO.
    Someone had a project with the same requirements? How do you solve an entity that have lists as attributes, such as a user with multiple driver's licenses.

public class LicenseType {
    private int id;
    private String name;
    }

public class License {
    private int id;
    private LicenseType license;
    private User user;
    }

public class User {
    private int id;
    private String name;
    private List <LicenseUser> licenses;
    }

Roo automatically generated CRUD for the 3 entities, I could make the "show" link in the user's grid displayed in tabs
    (with dojo http://forum.springsource.org/showth...highlight=dojo) one for the user and one for the license, but should
    incorporate an event-click on the tab to load, depending on the user, a list of licenses filtered by the selected user
    (the same jspx that ROO generated but filtered, so must chage controller.)

Anyone have any idea how to solve this problem, an example, anyone solved this problem otherwise?
Working...
X