Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
recreating tests with test integration fail after refactoring? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recreating tests with test integration fail after refactoring?

Why is it that the command "test integration" so often fail when the flag -testAutomatically works so well when creating the entity? Actually I can't remember one time when test integration gave me usable tests. Sometimes when I have to refactor an entity I want the tests to reflect that.

Is it also your experience that remaking the tests is necessary as the roo-generated tests does not reflect refactoring?
    If so, is it also your experience that refactoring the tests in most cases generate errors of some kind and that deleting all tests and then trying to recreate them using test integration either on all entities or specific ones, fails miserably?

It's my experience anyway and I haven't looked further into the reason why as I can just recreate the project and run my roo script file that I manage for such reasons.

But why does this occur in the first place? After all, when tests have been written correctly they reflect changes in the entities.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by MiB; May 3rd, 2012, 05:09 AM. Reason: spelling
Working...
X