Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Check our my startup built entirely on Spring Roo, Tomcat, Solr, RabbitMQ, & Postgres Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check our my startup built entirely on Spring Roo, Tomcat, Solr, RabbitMQ, & Postgres

Evocatus helps you find taste products you love and discover some new ones along the way. You can share what your favorite tastes are and see what others have recommended. We have meticulously gone through thousands of taste products and new ones are being added everyday. Have you ever wondered what your friends are tasting? What taste to share with your significant other on your anniversary? Which taste goes well with this box of chocolate? We created Evocatus to make finding great tastes easy and fun! Whether you are a chocolate connoisseur, cigar aficionado, beer brewmaster..., Evocatus is where you want to begin your next taste adventure

Very interesting concept, the UI looks slick too. Congratulations! And best wishes for the success of your startup!!

Comment

jQuery too...

You forgot to mention...

jQuery; which is heavily used too -by quickly reviewing the signature of your web pages. The interesting thing jQuery is not officially supported by Spring Roo at all.

Are you guys using JSON or JSONP in your implementation? I think your web site is an example of a very "good looking" jQuery web app. This shows that RIA heavy-weight technologies are becoming out-of-touch mainstream development very quickly.*

Anyway congrats.

B. Roograds
      jD

*Didn't I say that before
      Last edited by delgad9; Sep 18th, 2011, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X