Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, now I have thr maven thing perhaps under control ;-), but can't run gwt setup anymore:

~.web roo> gwt setup
    Created SRC_MAIN_JAVA\......
    Created SRC_MAIN_JAVA\de\efftracon\client\scaffold\gae
    Created SRC_MAIN_JAVA\de\efftracon\client\scaffold\gae\Gae Helper.java

Updated ROOT\pom.xml [Updated GWT buildCommand and projectnature in maven-eclipse-plugin]
    Updated ROOT\pom.xml [Added outputDirectory]
    Updated ROOT\pom.xml [Added repository http://maven.springframework.org/external]
    Updated ROOT\pom.xml [Added dependencies com.google.gwt:gwt-servlet:2.2.0, com.google.gwt:gwt-user:2.2.0, org.json:json:20090211, com.googlecode.gwt.inject:gin:1.5, xalan:xalan:2.7.1]
    Updated SRC_MAIN_WEBAPP\WEB-INF\web.xml [Managed security filter and security-constraint in web.xml]
    Undo manage SRC_MAIN_RESOURCES\META-INF\persistence.xml
    Undo manage SRC_MAIN_WEBAPP\WEB-INF\web.xml
    Undo manage ROOT\pom.xml
    Undo create SRC_MAIN_JAVA\de\efftracon\client\scaffold\gae\Gae Helper.java
    Undo create SRC_MAIN_JAVA\de\efftracon\client\scaffold\gae
    Undo create SRC_MAIN_JAVA\de\efftracon\client
    GWT module's gwt.xml file not found; cannot continue

It seems the command rolled back because gwt.xml is missing and also there is a class created named GaeHelper.

Marcel

Comment

Hi,

I had a problem using ROO in centos machine. I am new to Roo and installed the ROO in the centos machine. When I typed 'roo' command in the my dir, the system displays / __ \/ __ \/ __ \
      / /_/ / / / / / / /
      / _, _/ /_/ / /_/ /
      /_/ |_|\____/\____/ 1.1.3.RELEASE [rev 4404ffb]
      and get hangs.
      Please help me how to get the roo shell.

Please Note : Event I am unable to edit any thing in the terminal and none of the commands are working.

Thanks for help in advance.

Comment

I have the same problem, after a git pull -rebase

Originally posted by cherngje View Post
        @Alan
        I am not sure where to get the 1.1.4 snapshot build so I was trying to build from source (git) as I have done this before for 1.1.0 M3.

It seems like I am not able to build from source (either with git pull or git clone). I am getting following error:
        Code:
        [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
        [INFO] Building Spring Roo 1.1.4.BUILD-SNAPSHOT
        [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
        [INFO]
        [INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.4.1:clean (default-clean) @ org.springframework.roo.root ---
        [INFO]
        [INFO] --- maven-enforcer-plugin:1.0:enforce (enforce-versions) @ org.springframework.roo.root ---
        [INFO] The requirePluginVersions rule is currently not compatible with Maven3.
        [INFO]
        [INFO] >>> maven-source-plugin:2.1.2:jar (default) @ org.springframework.roo.root >>>
        [INFO]
        [INFO] --- maven-enforcer-plugin:1.0:enforce (enforce-versions) @ org.springframework.roo.root ---
        [INFO] The requirePluginVersions rule is currently not compatible with Maven3.
        [INFO]
        [INFO] <<< maven-source-plugin:2.1.2:jar (default) @ org.springframework.roo.root <<<
        [INFO]
        [INFO] --- maven-source-plugin:2.1.2:jar (default) @ org.springframework.roo.root ---
        [INFO]
        [INFO] --- maven-gpg-plugin:1.1:sign (sign-artifacts) @ org.springframework.roo.root ---
        The process just stuck and not going anywhere. What am I missing?

By the way, the following information is for my maven environment
        Code:
        Apache Maven 3.0.3 (r1075438; 2011-02-28 12:31:09-0500)
        Maven home: C:\DevJava\Maven\apache-maven-3.0.3
        Java version: 1.6.0_20, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
        Java home: C:\DevJava\JDK\jdk1.6.0_20\jre
        Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
        OS name: "windows xp", version: "5.1", arch: "x86", family: "windows"
        Thanks,

Jeff

Comment

Snapshots available at http://static.springsource.org/downl...hp?project=ROO

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Stewart View Post
            Thanks.

But I thought the GIT repository was up to date.

I mean, is it possible to fix the pom? It seems to be a Maven problem that didn't exist in the Roo release 1.1.3

Comment

Git is up-to-date of course, but I can't reproduce your issue with building. The snapshots wouldn't build on our CI server if there was a problem. Make sure you do a mvn clean install.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Stewart View Post
                Git is up-to-date of course, but I can't reproduce your issue with building. The snapshots wouldn't build on our CI server if there was a problem. Make sure you do a mvn clean install.
                Thank you very much for your support.

I tried "mvn clean install" as cherngje did, but I had the same error, what didn't happen when I built the 1.1.3 version.

For these two reasons, I thought something was wrong with the pom or similar and I suggested that it could be solved.

Or maybe two of us have done something wrong and you can provide us some guides to solve our problem.

I will try to download the available snapshots.

Thank you again and regards.

Comment

Working...
                X