• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring ROO DBRE dosn't generate Object attributes / columns

During the Introspection, DBRE finds and shows this fields like shown below

PHP Code:
         <table name="Store">
            <
    column name="Id" primaryKey="true" required="true" size="19" type="2,numeric() identity"/>
            <
    column name="Store" primaryKey="false" required="false" size="50" type="12,varchar"/>
            <
    column name="StoreDescription" primaryKey="false" required="false" size="255" type="12,varchar"/>
            <
    column name="Language" primaryKey="false" required="false" size="2" type="12,varchar"/>
            <
    column name="version" primaryKey="false" required="false" size="10" type="4,int"/>
            <
    column name="Country" primaryKey="false" required="false" size="2" type="12,varchar"/>
            <
    foreign-key foreignTable="Country" name="FK_Store_Country" onDelete="restrict" onUpdate="restrict">
                <
    option key="exported" value="false"/>
                <
    reference foreign="CountryCode" local="Country"/>
            </
    foreign-key>
            <
    foreign-key foreignTable="Category" name="FK_category_Store" onDelete="restrict" onUpdate="restrict">
                <
    option key="exported" value="true"/>
                <
    reference foreign="Store" local="Id"/>
            </
    foreign-key>
            <
    foreign-key foreignTable="Community" name="FK_Community_Store" onDelete="restrict" onUpdate="restrict">
                <
                <
    reference foreign="StoreID" local="Id"/>
            </
    foreign-key>
            <
    foreign-key foreignTable="ProductStore" name="FK_ProductStore_Store" onDelete="restrict" onUpdate="restrict">
                <
                <
    reference foreign="StoreID" local="Id"/>
            </
    foreign-key>
            <
    foreign-key foreignTable="storehome" name="FK_storehome_storehome" onDelete="restrict" onUpdate="restrict">
                <
                <
    reference foreign="Store" local="Id"/>
            </
    foreign-key>
            <
    unique name="PK_Store">
                <
    unique-column name="Id"/>
            </
    unique>
        </
    table

But during generation none of those fields gets generated in the Ascpect by Spring Roo ... Just an empty Object with Version and ID ... please help here ...

Please raise a Jira issue and I will look at it. Attach the DDL of your database if possible. I can handle Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, etc but not DB2 at the moment because of the lack of OSGi driver jars

Thanks

Comment

its ms sql (sorry for not providing this information) .... but i am a newbie to mssql .... are there any obivious mistakes which spring roo dbre can't handle ?

Comment

I've tested DBRE with MySQL and I'm not aware of any new issues now. Roo 1.1.2 was just released yesterday. Can you please use this version, if not already?
        Alan

Comment

It has been Microsoft SQL .. but I will update to 1.1.2 .... but the last version of spring roo i was using was builded from Source/Git to avoid the "version" bug !

But thanks anyway, I will update on Monday !

Comment

I do have a trial version of MS SQL installed in a VM, but it will expire soon, so an update within the next week would be helpful

Comment

That really did the trick ... now all fields are there where they should be !

Thanks a lot !

Best regards

Comment

Working...
              X