Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Built a Roo Project with entities - now what?

Hi folks,

So I have started to play around with Roo and I am really impressed with the tool. I was able to very quickly define entities, fields, finders, etc. Now that I have a basic Roo project up and running though I am a little lost on where to go next. I have to admit that I am not very familiar with GWT (which is what I tried using in my Roo example). I have started to read a book on GWT (Beginning Google Web Toolkit), but the part that is confusing is that they are recommending a specific package layout for GWT, and of course Roo does not follow that layout but has a different setup. Also there is section on using the GWT application creator script, which I would assume is also of little use when Roo has been used to build the project. So I feel that the book is going to be rather difficult to use in this circumstance.

So my question is, does anyone have a good resource/documentation on how to start customizing a Roo built GWT application once the entities etc. are all done? Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
    Luis
Working...
X