X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customize the generated view, keep changes

I would like to have Roo maintain a view, but I want to add a simple customization inside the <page:show> section. If I later add a field to the entity, I would like Roo to add the field to the view, but I want to keep the customization in place inside the <page:show>.

When I try this, it seems as if Roo is deleting the customization I made to the view. For example, I add a <span>hello</span> before </page:show>. Then I edit the controller and change the @RooWebScaffold annotation to set "delete=false". Roo updates the view and deletes the <span> section.

Is there a way to keep the <span> section in place? If I put the <span> outside the <page:show> block, Roo does keep it in place, but the look of the UI is not what I want.

I actually kind of resolved this. For anyone else interested, what I do is leave the generated <page:show> block as-is, and then I added a new <util: panel> below the <page:show> block to put custom code. The page looks nicely organized and Roo won't touch the customized code inside the <util: panel>

Comment

Working...
    X