I've got a set of entity objects (not created by Roo) that I want to expose using Roo web/mvc. These entities contain an id field and appropriate accessors and annotations. When I add the @RooEntity annotation to bring them in to the Roo workspace, Roo adds another 'id' field to the aspect file but calls it '_id', with get_id() and set_id() also created. The result being that the resultant class will have 2 id fields and the generated controller fails when attempting to save the entity as this new _id field doesn't exist in the db.
Roo generating extraneous entity id Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse