Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Plugin or template/example project with built-in out-of-the-box User Management Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugin or template/example project with built-in out-of-the-box User Management

I know, Roo ist pretty straight forward and I could implement a User Management functionality by myself. But is there a plugin or a template/example project where a User Management functionality have already been implemented.

To have an out-of-the-box User Management facility is a project requirement. So is there a way to include it while creating a "Hello World" project?

This will probably be part of the Spring Security addon. There are a number of enhancements requested for this addon https://jira.springsource.org/browse/ROO-532. Please go ahead and vote on this issue so we bump it up on our looong TODO list

-Stefan

Comment

Roo in the automotive?

Originally posted by Stefan Schmidt View Post
      This will probably be part of the Spring Security addon.
      I'd like to introduce and promote Roo at two German universities that cooperate with the automotive industry developing a prototype portal...

However there are requirements... One of them is to provide an out-of-the-box user management facility and the other is to have a basic shop/cart functionality. So I'm looking for ANY kind of a template project that offers these features.

Comment

Working...
      X