Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
1.1.0.M2: @RooWebScaffold(automaticallyMaintainView = false) ? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.1.0.M2: @RooWebScaffold(automaticallyMaintainView = false) ?

STS doesn't know this annotation, but it's in the documentation for this release. What happened to it?

Anyone?

Comment

Please see my previous response to this question http://forum.springsource.org/showpo...04&postcount=4

Comment

What if we don't want round-tripping though? The problem I have is that it keeps on re-adding stuff I have deleted. So I want to use Roo to create initial controllers and views and from there on manage those views myself.

Is there any way to tell Roo to no longer take care of a view? Or do I have to create 2 projects and copy and paste the stuff I want?

Comment

In that case all you have to do is to remove the @RooWebScaffold annotation from your controllers after pushing in the code and the round tripping will stop. Since you would have to add the automaticallyMaintainView=false anyway, there is no more work involved in this. In fact you can do it with a search and replace very easily.

Comment

OK, I will try that. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X