X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Roo

How to create a new methood in roo,that execute on button clicking .If anyone know about this,so,plz help me.

Well, you need to create a controller and action against that controller.

Roo will help you create an empty controller, but you will need to look into how Spring MVC works. Go check out the new spring mvc showcase.

ROO is just a starting point to a spring MVC application, you need to learn spring and spring-mvc to go forward.

Comment

On Roo

Thanks Hatim For your reply.
      I know i need to create Controoler but i m not to able to create controller...... if you have any suggestion so,please tell me.

Thank you.

Comment

It's right there in ROO

controller class --class ~.web.CustomController

Please use help command to see what options are available

Comment

On roo

Thanks Hatim........

Comment

On Roo

Hello Hatim Sir,
            Ya i have create my controller on roo and i add the Cancel button code...... on controler but they didn't work.........

Could plz suggest any spring mvc tutorial there i read on MVC.......i know i m beginer on roo....

Thank you,

Comment

Please dont call me Sir, I am not a British Knight and neither I would like to be

Well I would suggest you download the source code of http://blog.springsource.com/2010/07...vc-3-showcase/

How do you bind your cancel button? And what do you want to do when the cancel comes to the controller?

The way it is done is that once this controller puts a POST og GET request, you can bind variables to the controller, and then based on those decide where to go from there. redirect controller else where or call the same pager with putting some things in the response.

You will definetly need to read the spring mvc chapter if you want to work with it.

Comment

On Roo

Hello,
                Ya sure next time i will never used.and thanks.........
                Ok g,i willl defenalty read the spirng roo...i have one another link of spring.plz see it
                Thank you so much for your help.

http://static.springsource.org/sprin.../html/mvc.html

Comment

Working...
                X