Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use Roo generated module in another project

Hi,
    I created a Roo generated module which holds my "domain" classes. This will be a module which I want to be able to use in other projects.

How can I import this Roo generated module to other projects (Roo generated or not) ? And, will I be able to use methods like MyEntity.persist() or Myentity.remove() from other projects?

TIA,
    Turg

I don't know.

Using maven you could install (or add to your repository) the Roo project and importing it in the second project using a pom dependency.

However, the test classes won't be included in the corresponding jar, so you won't be able to access the test classes like "dataOnDemand" and so on.

It seems Roo doesn't support multi-module projects. Therefore, the other option is to use in your second project the script created when you made your first Roo project (try script --file ... within Roo)

Be careful with the topLevelPackage (if you have com.enterprise.domain.* and you want to use in com.enterprise.new, choose com.enterprise as topLevelPackage in your second Roo project)

Comment

Working...
    X