Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScaffoldShell.ui.xml exist?

when i open up ScaffoldShell.java file inside eclipse, i was prompt

Field master has no corresponding field in template file ScaffoldShell.ui.xml

@UiField SimplePanel master; //highlight red with errow above
    @UiField SimplePanel details; //highlight red with errow above
    @UiField PlacePickerView<ApplicationListPlace> placesBox; //highlight red with errow above
    @UiField DivElement error; //highlight red with errow above
    @UiField NotificationMole mole; //highlight red with errow above
    Last edited by cometta; Jun 21st, 2010, 01:17 AM.

the /src/main/java/com/helloroo2/gwt/scaffold/ScaffoldShell.ui.xml exist. but it still showing "red" error in ScaffoldShell.java . is this a bug?

Comment

Hi
      I've the same problem!

I guess it's related to following issue I get when clicking on the 'create new <entityName>' button.. giving following error:

Caused by: com.google.gwt.event.shared.UmbrellaException: One or more exceptions caught, see full set in UmbrellaException#getCauses at com.google.gwt.event.shared.HandlerManager$Handler Registry.fireEvent(HandlerManager.java:90)
      Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class ch.netbreeze.crmmanager.gwt.scaffold.generated.Mon itoringJobEditView at ch.netbreeze.crmmanager.gwt.ui.MonitoringJobEditAc tivity.getDefaultView(MonitoringJobEditActivity.ja va:28) at ch.netbreeze.crmmanager.gwt.ui.MonitoringJobEditAc tivity.<init>(MonitoringJobEditActivity.java:41) at ch.netbreeze.crmmanager.gwt.ui.MonitoringJobActivi tiesMapper.getActivity(MonitoringJobActivitiesMapp er.java:33) at ch.netbreeze.crmmanager.gwt.ui.MonitoringJobActivi tiesMapper.getActivity(MonitoringJobActivitiesMapp er.java:1) at
      ch.netbreeze.crmmanager.gwt.scaffold.ScaffoldDetai lsActivities$1.filter(ScaffoldDetailsActivities.ja va:35)

Also I couldn't get 'save' of a simple entity (name MonitoringJob) to work in the generated GWT app, just get following msg in the client:
      >unexpected server error
      but can't see anything like a stacktrace on the server side ?!

This GWT integration seems really beta
      also boolean fields not working at all .. costed time to find out.
      I wonder why this is not written in the 'known issues' list ? couldn't find it easily in JIRA either!

ps: i'm on windows7 using latest original STS suite +roo integrated Eclipse (32bit) download from spring.
      Last edited by laurentcoder; Jul 1st, 2010, 05:27 AM.

Comment

This is still happening in the LATEST BUILD

I thought that we were supposed to use this Milestone. Every one of the roo scripts are creating code that doesn't work And there isn't a decent description of how it is supposed to work. I think this is PRE-alpha code and I am falling back to MVP of a year ago until this is ironed out.

Comment

Working...
        X