Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Error in STS roo/gwt tutorial -Could not find any host pages in project Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in STS roo/gwt tutorial -Could not find any host pages in project

I followed the link from http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/business.html to "DOWNLOAD STS".

The download page has these instructions to get started:

After downloading and installing STS 2.3.3, use the "Extensions" tab to install GPE and DN. Then get started in seconds by clicking File > New > Roo Project. On the screen that follows enter a project name of "hello" and a package name of "com.hello". Then interact with STS' inbuilt Roo shell, entering these commands (using CTRL+SPACE for maximum speed):

persistence setup --provider DATANUCLEUS --database HYPERSONIC_IN_MEMORY
    entity --class ~.server.domain.Employee --testAutomatically
    field string --fieldName userName --sizeMin 3 --sizeMax 30
    field string --fieldName department
    gwt setup

Next right-click your project and select Run As > Web Application. The GWT-based application will load.
    Everything was working until I got to that last sentence, "The GWT-based application will load." It did not load. In fact, I got an error message saying, "Could not find any host pages in project:...".

Turns out the solution is to right click on your project --> MAVEN --> Enable Dependency Management.

Now everything works. I just wanted to post this simple fix to assist others that may be having this problem.

Thanks a lot for the help. Did you notice anything odd in the ordering of the fields in the form. They seem to be in alphabetical order and not in the order that they were created.

Comment

*sigh*
      I've been battling with this all day.
      I too followed the above quoted instructions.

Unfortunately I also had to additionally manually install many jars and poms into my local repo (STS couldn't download them, probably because of my corporate firewall settings but I do notice that aspectj 1.6.9.M2 isn't in the public maven repo yet?).

At any rate after doing all that I've managed to get past the OPs 'host pages' issue (that I was also seeing for a start) but the ContextLoader immediately falls over....

If I'm using HIBERNATE persistance setup it says NoClassDefFoundError: org/dom4j/DocumentException
      If I'm using DATANUCLEUS persistance setup it says NoClassDefFound: javax/xml/bind/JAXBException

Anyone have any ideas?
      Spring Roo + GWT: so far, so not simple.
      Last edited by nfoote; May 20th, 2010, 10:24 AM. Reason: above, below, it previous posts shift around on me!

Comment

Did you try running mvn gwt:run from the command line? That way m2eclipse isn't involved (it sometimes has quirks).

Comment

Cheers Ben, that did the trick, thanks to corporate rubbish cmd is usually blocked to me (strikes me as crazy too).

I'm now getting ROO-874 so added my vote/watch there

Comment

Originally posted by opticrealm View Post
            I followed the link from http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/business.html to "DOWNLOAD STS".

The download page has these instructions to get started:

Everything was working until I got to that last sentence, "The GWT-based application will load." It did not load. In fact, I got an error message saying, "Could not find any host pages in project:...".

Turns out the solution is to right click on your project --> MAVEN --> Enable Dependency Management.

Now everything works. I just wanted to post this simple fix to assist others that may be having this problem.
            I get to this point and then load the "Data browser"/web app and when I try to add a record i get a message in the web app "unexpected server error"

Looking at the console shows some warnings:

[WARN] EXCEPTION
            javax.servlet.ServletException: Circular view path [resourceNotFound]: would dispatch back to the current handler URL [/app/resourceNotFound] again. Check your ViewResolver setup! (Hint: This may be the result of an unspecified view, due to default view name generation.)
            at org.springframework.web.servlet.view.InternalResou rceView.prepareForRendering(InternalResourceView.j ava:275)
            at org.springframework.web.servlet.view.InternalResou rceView.renderMergedOutputModel(InternalResourceVi ew.java:214)
            at org.springframework.web.servlet.view.AbstractView. render(AbstractView.java:250)
            at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet. render(DispatcherServlet.java:1060)
            at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet. doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:798)
            at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet. doService(DispatcherServlet.java:716)
            at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.p rocessRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:644)
            at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.d oGet(FrameworkServlet.java:549)
            at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:707)
            at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:820)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(Ser vletHolder.java:487)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(Se rvletHandler.java:362)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle( SecurityHandler.java:216)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(Se ssionHandler.java:181)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(Co ntextHandler.java:729)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebA ppContext.java:405)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.forward(Dispa tcher.java:285)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.error(Dispatc her.java:135)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ErrorPageErrorHandler.ha ndle(ErrorPageErrorHandler.java:121)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.Response.sendError(Response.java :274)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.Response.sendError(Response.java :340)
            at javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponseWrapper.send Error(HttpServletResponseWrapper.java:128)
            at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet. noHandlerFound(DispatcherServlet.java:965)
            at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet. doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:752)
            at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet. doService(DispatcherServlet.java:716)
            at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.p rocessRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:644)
            at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.d oGet(FrameworkServlet.java:549)
            at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:707)
            at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:820)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(Ser vletHolder.java:487)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(Se rvletHandler.java:362)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.forward(Dispa tcher.java:285)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.forward(Dispa tcher.java:126)
            at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.NormalRewrittenU rl.doRewrite(NormalRewrittenUrl.java:195)
            at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.handle Rewrite(RuleChain.java:159)
            at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.doRule s(RuleChain.java:141)
            at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriter.proc essRequest(UrlRewriter.java:90)
            at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter .doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:417)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1088)
            at org.springframework.web.filter.HiddenHttpMethodFil ter.doFilterInternal(HiddenHttpMethodFilter.java:7 7)
            at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilte r.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedCha in.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1088)
            at org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFi lter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java :88)
            at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilte r.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
            at org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.OpenEntityMana gerInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenEntityManager InViewFilter.java:113)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(Se rvletHandler.java:360)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.RequestLogHandler.handle (RequestLogHandler.java:49)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:152)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:324)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(Htt pConnection.java:505)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.he aderComplete(HttpConnection.java:829)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser. java:513)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpPa rser.java:211)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnec tion.java:380)
            at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(Selec tChannelEndPoint.java:395)
            at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run (QueuedThreadPool.java:488)
            Also running from mvn gwt:run gives the same results.

Thanks

Comment

Similar problems

I'm having problem running this demo aswell.

I have so far had multiple issues:
              1 - You can't run the .exe file for 32-bits windows if you are running Java6, it just stops and says you need JDK1.5.
              - Solution for that was do download the whole .zip-file.
              2 - After running all the roo-commands according to the tutorial, I get a red checkbox in my "hello"-project.
              - Solution for this is to hop over to the java-perspective to see the problems tab. I see 1 error :
              The project 'hello' does not have any GWT SDKs on its build path hello Unknown Google Web Toolkit Problem

To fix this I go back to the Spring-perspective and go to Properties for the project Hello. Under Google ->Web Toolkit, I uncheck the "use Google Web toolkit", and then check it again, and press OK. This adds GWT SDK [GWT - 2.1.0.M1] to the project, and the red check goes away from the project.
              It seems like other people solved this by setting Maven ->Enable Dependency Management for the project.

3 - Next the instructions say "Next right-click your project and select Run As > Web Application". There is no "Web Application" as an option here, just Run On Server, AspectJ, Java Applet/Application, JUnit and a whole bunch of Maven stuff.
              - Solution. On the project select Run As->Run Configurations, and select New web application.

4 - Running the newly created web application returns "-port must be followed by an argument for port-number | "auto"
              Google Web Toolkit 2.1.0M1
              GWTShell [-noserver] [-port port-number | "auto"] [-whitelist whitelist-string] [-blacklist blacklist-string] [-logdir directory] [-logLevel level] [-gen dir] [-bindAddress host-name-or-address] [-codeServerPort port-number | "auto"] [-out dir] [url]" in red.
              - Solution for this is to go into the newly created run configuration and in the Argument-tab change "-port 8888 -logLevel INFO -port" to "-port 8888 -logLevel INFO". In other words, remove the extra -port on the end.

5 - Running the now modified web application launches the GWT Development Mode, which returns this
              00:00:00,003 [TRACE] Started code server on port 9997
              00:00:02,583 [TRACE] Started web server on port 8888
              00:00:02,583 [WARN] No startup URLs were supplied -- add them to the end of the GWTShell command line

This I have no solution for so far. Seems like something is not working as it should here.

I have also noticed that during my first try, there were tons of text scrolling by, saying something that it tried to download some jars, but could not find them. A short clip of such messages are pasted here
              Downloading: http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/2.1.0.M1/gwt/maven/org/apache/maven/maven-repository-metadata/2.0.9/maven-repository-metadata-2.0.9.pom
              [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.maven:maven-repository-metadataom:2.0.9' in repository gwt-repo (http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/2.1.0.M1/gwt/maven)
              Downloading: http://maven.springframework.org/snapshot/org/apache/maven/maven-repository-metadata/2.0.9/maven-repository-metadata-2.0.9.pom
              [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.maven:maven-repository-metadataom:2.0.9' in repository spring-maven-snapshot (http://maven.springframework.org/snapshot)
              Downloading: http://maven.springframework.org/milestone/org/apache/maven/maven-repository-metadata/2.0.9/maven-repository-metadata-2.0.9.pom
              [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.maven:maven-repository-metadataom:2.0.9' in repository spring-maven-milestone (http://maven.springframework.org/milestone)
              Downloading: http://www.datanucleus.org/downloads/maven2//org/apache/maven/maven-repository-metadata/2.0.9/maven-repository-metadata-2.0.9.pom
              [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.maven:maven-repository-metadataom:2.0.9' in repository DataNucleus_2 (http://www.datanucleus.org/downloads/maven2/)

I'm running on
              DataNucleus 2.0.2
              Google App Engine Java SDK 1.3.4
              Google Plugin for Eclipse 3.5
              Google Web Toolkit SDK 2.1.0 M1
              Maven Integration for AJDT (Optional) 0.10.0.20100209-0800
              Maven Integration for Eclipse (Required) 0.10.0.20100209-0800
              Maven Integration for WTP (Optional) 0.10.0.20100209-0800
              Maven issue tracking configurator for Mylyn 3.x (Optional) 0.10.0.20100209-0800
              Maven SCM handler for Team/CVS (Optional) 0.10.0.20100209-0800
              Maven SCM Integration (Optional) 0.10.0.20100209-0800
              Project configurators for commonly used maven plugins (temporary) 0.10.0.20100209-0800
              SpringSource Tool Suite 2.3.3.201005170052-M1

*** System properties:
              awt.toolkit=sun.awt.windows.WToolkit
              com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.branding.ui.isOnly JiraInstalled=true
              eclipse.application=org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench
              eclipse.buildId=2.3.3.201005170052-M1
              eclipse.commands=-os
              win32
              -ws
              win32
              -arch
              x86
              -showsplash
              -launcher
              C:\code\springsource\sts-2.3.3.M1\STS.exe
              -name
              STS
              --launcher.library
              C:\code\springsource\sts-2.3.3.M1\plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.0.2 00.v20090519\eclipse_1206.dll
              -startup
              C:\code\springsource\sts-2.3.3.M1\plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.201.R35x_v2009071 5.jar
              -product
              com.springsource.sts.ide
              -vm
              C:\code\Java\jdk1.6.0_06\bin\..\jre\bin\client\jvm .dll
              eclipse.home.location=file:/C:/code/springsource/sts-2.3.3.M1/
              eclipse.launcher=C:\code\springsource\sts-2.3.3.M1\STS.exe
              eclipse.p2.data.area=@config.dir/../p2/
              eclipse.p2.profile=com.springsource.sts.ide
              eclipse.product=com.springsource.sts.ide
              eclipse.startTime=1274805336749
              eclipse.vm=C:\code\Java\jdk1.6.0_06\bin\..\jre\bin \client\jvm.dll
              eclipse.vmargs=-Dosgi.requiredJavaVersion=1.5
              -Xms40m
              -Xmx768m
              -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
              -Djava.class.path=C:\code\springsource\sts-2.3.3.M1\plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.201.R35x_v2009071 5.jar
              file.encoding=Cp1252
              file.encoding.pkg=sun.io
              file.separator=\
              java.awt.graphicsenv=sun.awt.Win32GraphicsEnvironm ent
              java.awt.printerjob=sun.awt.windows.WPrinterJob
              java.class.path=C:\code\springsource\sts-2.3.3.M1\plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.201.R35x_v2009071 5.jar
              java.class.version=50.0
              java.endorsed.dirs=C:\code\Java\jdk1.6.0_06\jre\li b\endorsed
              java.ext.dirs=C:\code\Java\jdk1.6.0_06\jre\lib\ext ;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\lib\ext
              java.home=C:\code\Java\jdk1.6.0_06\jre
              java.io.tmpdir=C:\Users\bjober\AppData\Local\Temp\
              java.library.path=C:\code\springsource\sts-2.3.3.M1;.;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\bin;C:\Windows\syst em32;C:\Windows;C:/code/Java/jdk1.6.0_06/bin/../jre/bin/client;C:/code/Java/jdk1.6.0_06/bin/../jre/bin;C:\Ruby\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\ Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\;C:\code\Java\jdk1.6.0_06\bin;C:\ Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Progra m Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\code\Java\javaEE5sdk\ bin
              java.runtime.name=Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment
              java.runtime.version=1.6.0_06-b02
              java.specification.name=Java Platform API Specification
              java.specification.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
              java.specification.version=1.6
              java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
              java.vendor.url=http://java.sun.com/
              java.vendor.url.bug=http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi
              java.version=1.6.0_06
              java.vm.info=mixed mode
              java.vm.name=Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
              java.vm.specification.name=Java Virtual Machine Specification
              java.vm.specification.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
              java.vm.specification.version=1.0
              java.vm.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
              java.vm.version=10.0-b22
              line.separator=

Can someone please help me out?
              /Björn

Comment

Hi Björn

Did you try "mvn gwt:run" from the command line? This will help rule out if there's an issue in the project or some IDE-specific setting / plugin (like m2eclipse for instance).

For the benefit of the forums, the circular resourceNotFound error has been logged as https://jira.springsource.org/browse/ROO-865.

Thanks
                Ben

Comment

Hi All

I also using the above quote
                  but still i facing same problem 'Host page not found for this project'

also i use mvn gwt:run and it shows following error

C:\SpringExample\demowith>mvn gwt:run
                  [INFO] Scanning for projects...
                  [INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'gwt'.
                  [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  [INFO] Building demowith
                  [INFO] task-segment: [gwt:run]
                  [INFO] Preparing gwt:run
                  [INFO] [aspectj:compile {execution: default}]
                  [INFO] [resources:resources {execution: default-resources}]
                  [WARNING] Using platform encoding (Cp1252 actually) to copy filtered resources, i.e. build is platform dependent!
                  [INFO] Copying 4 resources
                  [INFO] [compiler:compile {execution: default-compile}]
                  [INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
                  [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
                  [INFO] One or more required plugin parameters are invalid/missing for 'gwt:run'

[0] Inside the definition for plugin 'gwt-maven-plugin' specify the following:

<configuration>
                  <runTarget>VALUE</runTarget>
                  </configuration>

-OR-

on the command line, specify: '-DrunTarget=VALUE'

[INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
                  [INFO] Total time: 9 seconds
                  [INFO] Finished at: Wed May 26 15:18:38 GMT+05:30 2010
                  [INFO] Final Memory: 27M/49M
                  C:\SpringExample\demowith>

any idea

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Alex View Post
                    Hi Björn

Did you try "mvn gwt:run" from the command line? This will help rule out if there's an issue in the project or some IDE-specific setting / plugin (like m2eclipse for instance).

For the benefit of the forums, the circular resourceNotFound error has been logged as https://jira.springsource.org/browse/ROO-865.

Thanks
                    Ben
                    Ben, I tried this again, and if I follow the instructions that ends with "gwt setup
                    " I get an error saying "Could not find any host pages in project hello". However, if I then goes out to comandpromt and enter the "mvn gwt:run" , it launches then WET Development Mode window, and I can from there launch the application into Firefox, where it seems to work just fine (I can create, edit and delete employees).

Though even with this done, I can not get it to launch from inside of Eclipse/STS.

/Björn

Comment

I tried to get this to work in STS/Eclipse as well, but after adding a new Web Application with url from the mvn gwt:run-dialog, something *really* bad happend, and the HD started to buzz. Then it started to show up error messages that Eclipse/Maven couldnt delete c:\program files and a whole other folders. By that time I closed down eclipse, and killed the process. Allready it had removed about 20GB of data from my C:\; pretty much everything it could remove that wasn't in use or in the c:\windows folder. I've spend the best part of the afternoon trying to get everything back from the shadow backup Vista does in the background. Besides some files with very long names (there were a few) I think I have got it all back. Not sure if my machine will boot up next time though.

All in all, doing this in Eclipse is nothing I will touch with a 10" pole untill the bugs have been ironed out and fixed.

/Björn

Comment

Was the project set up in the c:/ location rather than a subfolder?

Comment

Sorry, forum was down when I last tried to reply, and then its been busy.

But no, I did not specify any root folder for Maven, nor did I specify where the root system should have been in Eclipse. I just followed the instructions, then did the extra steps in the roo prompt, and then tried to build it in Eclipse.

I had some issues on the next restart, had to do a repair just to be able to start up Windows, so I'm not too keen on trying this again to see exactly what I did.

/Björn

Comment

Same issue: could not find any host pages n project hello.

Today I downloaded the STS 2.3.3 milestone 1 zip file to play with the Google integration. I created the hello project as described here, http://www.springsource.com/download...oad?sid=550237 and got the same error when I tried to run it, "Could not find any host pages in project hello." I've done this twice now, so I think I'm getting it right. I'm evaluating this for use in a project. So far, not so good.

PS: My workspaces is in the default workspace that STS creates in the the documents folder, workspace-sts-2.3.3.M1.

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

Comment

Circular view path [resourceNotFound]:

Hi, I just did a fresh install with the latest versions and am getting this error when the application is loaded after "mvn gwt:run" is entered on the command line and the localhost:8080 is loaded...

First you see the datanucleus warnings for version range, (which I assume can be ignored) and then the
                              "Circular view path [resourceNotFound]: w
                              ould dispatch back to the current handler URL [/app/resourceNotFound] ag
                              ain. Check your ViewResolver setup! (Hint: This may be the result of an
                              unspecified view"

My project just has a single entity with String and Date fields. Is this not a showstopper for new projects? What resource is missing?

Code:
                              [INFO] [gae:run]
                              Jun 23, 2010 11:54:06 PM com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty.JettyLogger i
                              nfo
                              INFO: Logging to JettyLogger(null) via com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty
                              .JettyLogger
                              Jun 23, 2010 11:54:06 PM com.google.apphosting.utils.config.AppEngineWeb
                              XmlReader readAppEngineWebXml
                              INFO: Successfully processed C:\Documents and Settings\Mark\dev\work\kan
                              ote\kanote-roo\target\kanote-0.1.0-SNAPSHOT\WEB-INF/appengine-web.xml
                              Jun 23, 2010 11:54:06 PM com.google.apphosting.utils.config.AbstractConf
                              igXmlReader readConfigXml
                              INFO: Successfully processed C:\Documents and Settings\Mark\dev\work\kan
                              ote\kanote-roo\target\kanote-0.1.0-SNAPSHOT\WEB-INF/web.xml
                              2010-06-23 23:54:08,544 [main] ERROR DataNucleus.Plugin - Bundle "org.da
                              tanucleus.store.appengine" requires "org.datanucleus" version "[1.0.4, 1
                              .1.5.final)" but the resolved bundle has version "1.0.7.final" which is
                              outside the expected range.
                              2010-06-23 23:54:09,200 [main] ERROR DataNucleus.Plugin - Bundle "org.da
                              tanucleus.store.appengine" requires "org.datanucleus" version "[1.0.4, 1
                              .1.5.final)" but the resolved bundle has version "1.0.7.final" which is
                              outside the expected range.
                              Jun 23, 2010 4:54:11 PM com.google.appengine.tools.development.DevAppSer
                              verImpl start
                              INFO: The server is running at http://localhost:8080/
                              Jun 23, 2010 4:54:28 PM com.google.appengine.tools.development.LocalReso
                              urceFileServlet doGet
                              WARNING: No file found for: /applicationScaffold/applicationScaffold.noc
                              ache.js
                              Jun 23, 2010 4:54:28 PM com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty.JettyLogger wa
                              rn
                              WARNING: EXCEPTION
                              javax.servlet.ServletException: Circular view path [resourceNotFound]: w
                              ould dispatch back to the current handler URL [/app/resourceNotFound] ag
                              ain. Check your ViewResolver setup! (Hint: This may be the result of an
                              unspecified view, due to default view name generation.)
                                      at org.springframework.web.servlet.view.InternalResourceView.pre
                              pareForRendering(InternalResourceView.java:275)
                                      at org.springframework.web.servlet.view.InternalResourceView.ren
                              derMergedOutputModel(InternalResourceView.java:214)
                                      at org.springframework.web.servlet.view.AbstractView.render(Abst
                              ractView.java:250)
                                      at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.render(Disp
                              atcherServlet.java:1060)
                                      at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(
                              DispatcherServlet.java:798)
                                      at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(D
                              ispatcherServlet.java:716)
                                      at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processReque
                              st(FrameworkServlet.java:644)
                                      at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(Framew
                              orkServlet.java:549)
                                      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:693)
                                      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:806)
                                      at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.
                              java:511)
                                      at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandle
                              r.java:390)
                                      at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHan
                              dler.java:216)
                                      at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandle
                              r.java:182)
                                      at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandle
                              r.java:765)
                                      at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.j
                              ava:418)
                                      at com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty.DevAppEngineWebAppContext.h
                              andle(DevAppEngineWebAppContext.java:70)
                                      at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.forward(Dispatcher.java:
                              327)
                                      at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.error(Dispatcher.java:13
                              5)
                                      at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ErrorPageErrorHandler.handle(ErrorP
                              ageErrorHandler.java:129)
                                      at org.mortbay.jetty.Response.sendError(Response.java:274)
                                      at org.mortbay.jetty.Response.sendError(Response.java:342)
                                      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponseWrapper.sendError(HttpS
                              ervletResponseWrapper.java:121)
                                      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponseWrapper.sendError(HttpS
                              ervletResponseWrapper.java:121)
                                      at com.google.appengine.tools.development.LocalResourceFileServl
                              et.doGet(LocalResourceFileServlet.java:139)
                                      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:693)
                                      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:806)
                                      at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.
                              java:511)
                              r.java:390)
                              327)
                              126)
                                      at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.NormalRewrittenUrl.doRewrit
                              e(NormalRewrittenUrl.java:195)
                                      at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.handleRewrite(Rul
                              eChain.java:159)
                                      at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.doRules(RuleChain
                              .java:141)
                                      at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriter.processRequest(
                              UrlRewriter.java:90)
                                      at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(U
                              rlRewriteFilter.java:417)
                                      at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter
                              (ServletHandler.java:1157)
                                      at org.springframework.web.filter.HiddenHttpMethodFilter.doFilte
                              rInternal(HiddenHttpMethodFilter.java:77)
                                      at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(
                              OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
                                      at org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilt
                              erInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:88)
                                      at org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.OpenEntityManagerInViewFi
                              lter.doFilterInternal(OpenEntityManagerInViewFilter.java:113)
                                      at com.google.appengine.api.blobstore.dev.ServeBlobFilter.doFilt
                              er(ServeBlobFilter.java:51)
                                      at com.google.apphosting.utils.servlet.TransactionCleanupFilter.
                              doFilter(TransactionCleanupFilter.java:43)
                                      at com.google.appengine.tools.development.StaticFileFilter.doFil
                              ter(StaticFileFilter.java:122)
                              r.java:388)

Comment

Working...
                              X