Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I add multiple webflow in Roo project?

Hi, All,

I'm trying to add two webflows in my roo project with different names, but the second one shows an error.

Command 'web flow --flowName singleChipHandlerFlow' was found but is not current
    ly available (type 'help' then ENTER to learn about this command)

Any one know the reason?

Thanks

I played with this as well, and according to the source code, if src/main/WEB-INF/spring/webflow-config.xml exists then it disables the web flow roo command.

So the first time you issue the command

Code:
    roo> web flow

or

roo> web flow --flowname flowname
    It updates the POM, creates the webflow-config.xml and adds the webflow, and disables the option from being used again. I would assume it's disabled afterwards, so roo doesn't overwrite any changes you make to the files, since the "manage" part of the web flow command hasn't been implemented, just the initial configuration setup.

Looks like they haven't been working on this part, I would assume in the future it would allow you to issue the command over and over with new flow names.

One way around this, would be to:
    1. Exit Roo
    2. Rename your webflow-config.xml or delete it if you haven't made any changes to is since roo created it for you
    3. Start Roo
    4. Issue the web flow --flowname command
    5. Exit Roo
    6. if you deleted the webflow-config.xml your done
    7. if you renamed your webflow-config.xml then delete the new one and rename your webflow-config.xml back

Comment

I've just been speaking with lead of Spring Web Flow about this, and we agree it makes sense. Would you mind please logging a Jira ticket at https://jira.springsource.org/browse/ROO so we can capture requirements and feedback etc there?

Thanks
      Ben

Comment

I've created a ticket to track this issue. See https://jira.springframework.org/browse/ROO-1465.

Comment

Working...
        X