Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get this error using with web sphere

Error page exception
    The server cannot use the error page specified for your application to handle the Original Exception printed below. Please see the Error Page Exception below for a description of the problem with the specified error page.

Original Exception:
    Error Message: SRVE0202E: Servlet [esbadmin]: org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet was found, but is corrupt: SRVE0227I: 1. Check that the class resides in the proper package directory. SRVE0228I: 2. Check that the classname has been defined in the server using the proper case and fully qualified package. SRVE0229I: 3. Check that the class was transferred to the filesystem using a binary transfer mode. SRVE0230I: 4. Check that the class was compiled using the proper case (as defined in the class definition). SRVE0231E: 5. Check that the class file was not renamed after it was compiled.
    Error Code: 404
    Target Servlet: esbadmin
    Error Stack:
    javax.servlet.UnavailableException: SRVE0202E: Servlet [esbadmin]: org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet was found, but is corrupt:
    SRVE0227I: 1. Check that the class resides in the proper package directory.
    SRVE0228I: 2. Check that the classname has been defined in the server using the proper case and fully qualified package.
    SRVE0229I: 3. Check that the class was transferred to the filesystem using a binary transfer mode.
    SRVE0230I: 4. Check that the class was compiled using the proper case (as defined in the class definition).
    SRVE0231E: 5. Check that the class file was not renamed after it was compiled.
    at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.han dleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:336)
    at com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.h andleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:481)
    at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.handleReques t(WebApp.java:3453)
    at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.handleRequ est(WebGroup.java:267)
    at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest (WebContainer.java:815)
    at com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.handleReque st(WebContainer.java:1466)
    at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.read y(WCChannelLink.java:119)
    at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLi nk.handleDiscrimination(HttpInboundLink.java:458)
    at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLi nk.handleNewInformation(HttpInboundLink.java:387)
    at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLi nk.ready(HttpInboundLink.java:267)
    at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialRe adCallback.sendToDiscriminators(NewConnectionIniti alReadCallback.java:214)
    at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialRe adCallback.complete(NewConnectionInitialReadCallba ck.java:113)
    at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.AioReadCompletionListe ner.futureCompleted(AioReadCompletionListener.java :165)
    at com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFuture.invokeCallbac k(AbstractAsyncFuture.java:217)
    at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncChannelFuture.fireCompletion Actions(AsyncChannelFuture.java:161)
    at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncFuture.completed(AsyncFuture .java:136)
    at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.complete(ResultHand ler.java:196)
    at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.runEventProcessingL oop(ResultHandler.java:751)
    at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler$2.run(ResultHandler .java:881)
    at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.j ava:1473)

Error Page Exception:
    Error Message: (javax/servlet/UnavailableException) bad major version at offset=6
    Error Code: 500
    Target Servlet: esbadmin
    Error Stack:
    java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: (javax/servlet/UnavailableException) bad major version at offset=6
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassImpl(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java :258)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Secure ClassLoader.java:151)
    at com.ibm.ws.classloader.CompoundClassLoader._define Class(CompoundClassLoader.java:562)
    at com.ibm.ws.classloader.CompoundClassLoader.findCla ss(CompoundClassLoader.java:514)
    at com.ibm.ws.classloader.CompoundClassLoader.loadCla ss(CompoundClassLoader.java:397)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:5 97)
    at java.lang.Class.forNameImpl(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:163)
    at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.getErrorPage Dispatcher(WebApp.java:3138)
    at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.sendError(We bApp.java:2907)
    at com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.h andleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:493)
    at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.handleReques t(WebApp.java:3453)
    at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.handleRequ est(WebGroup.java:267)
    at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest (WebContainer.java:815)
    at com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.handleReque st(WebContainer.java:1466)
    at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.read y(WCChannelLink.java:119)
    at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLi nk.handleDiscrimination(HttpInboundLink.java:458)
    at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLi nk.handleNewInformation(HttpInboundLink.java:387)
    at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLi nk.ready(HttpInboundLink.java:267)
    at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialRe adCallback.sendToDiscriminators(NewConnectionIniti alReadCallback.java:214)
    at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialRe adCallback.complete(NewConnectionInitialReadCallba ck.java:113)
    at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.AioReadCompletionListe ner.futureCompleted(AioReadCompletionListener.java :165)
    at com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFuture.invokeCallbac k(AbstractAsyncFuture.java:217)
    at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncChannelFuture.fireCompletion Actions(AsyncChannelFuture.java:161)
    at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncFuture.completed(AsyncFuture .java:136)
    at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.complete(ResultHand ler.java:196)
    at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.runEventProcessingL oop(ResultHandler.java:751)
    at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler$2.run(ResultHandler .java:881)
    at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.j ava:1473)

Comment

any way to use fn:substring

So, did anybody find the way how to use JSTL 1.2 in Websphere 6.1 ?

Comment

Based on your jar listing and POM file, it looks like you are using JAXB 2.1 with WAS 6.1. To my knowledge, WAS 6.1 only supports JAXB 2.0. Version 2.1 is supported in WAS 7.

We have tried something similar and wind up getting verify errors from WAS. Did you get this to work simply by adding the relevant jars to a ear/war and using PARENT_LAST class loading?

Comment

Working...
        X