Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to remove and reinstall security once installed?

Hi,
    I was playing with features of ROO. and while installing security and doing perform eclipse my internet connection went down.. so I went to console for re-running security setup command.. but it was not available..

so, i removed applicationContext-security.xml, and waited for ROO to do the magic.. but nothing happens.. then removed each and every line of security namespace.. but nothing.. i did not get the command back (security setup)..

I am gonna try to modify POM and remove security dependencies.. tomorrow..
    Can anyone explain why ROO is not doing magic for security ;-)

cheers,

Actually you don't need to remove the Spring security configurations (pom dependencies and the app ctx) if you have issues with maven. Just rerun the maven command once your internet is back up and it should download all remaining dependencies. In case you have a corrupted dependency in your local maven repository you should maybe delete that artifact in .m2/repository/org/springframework/security

If you want to remove Spring security from your project entirely for some other reason you would need to delete the app ctx, the dependencies in the project pom.xml and the filter from web.xml.

HTH

Comment

Working...
    X