X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roo Add-On Repository

Are they any plans for a Roo Add-On repository? Perhaps even a Spring-hosted M2 Repository of just Roo Add-Ons that could be added simply by adding them to a projects POM?

In the meantime, is there a place we can go to see what Add-Ons are in development and/or download them?

I am particularly interested in the Add-On that adds the Spring-BlazeDS integration, but cant' seem to find anything but a forum post saying they are working on it and plan to release their M1 in 12/2009.

If you take a look at http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?t=80998 you will find the SVN details for the Roo Flex work.

There are no present plans to host a repository or similar. I am intending to revisit the add-on distribution model in the future and support some sort of central indexing model to help people find add-ons. I am unsure if we need to centralise the hosting of add-ons or rather just provide an easy discovery and installation mechanism. There are pros and cons of hosting and as such haven't made a decision yet. In the meantime I am happy to maintain in the project resources index a list of all add-ons that people advise me of.

Comment

Working...
    X