Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Compile Error- package com.sun.xml.internal.ws.wsdl.writer.document does not exist Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compile Error- package com.sun.xml.internal.ws.wsdl.writer.document does not exist

Roo on vista, I tried
    * RC3 -> "perform test" error
    * M2 -> selenium test error in countries outside US ("Save" button hard coded)

These errors are already fixed in the upcoming RC4 so I decided to access the source and have a developer version (roo-dev).
    (as detailed e.g. at https://src.springframework.org/svn/...RC3/readme.txt)

I set MAVEN_OPTS and ROO_CLASSPATH_FILE and do

>mvn clean eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse compile

leads to this error:
    Code:
    [INFO] Compiling 8 source files to C:\Users\xxxxx\Development\roo_src2\trunk\a
    ddon-web-mvc-jsp\target\classes
    [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [ERROR] BUILD FAILURE
    [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [INFO] Compilation failure
    C:\Users\xxxx\Development\roo_src2\trunk\addon-web-mvc-jsp\src\main\java\org\
    springframework\roo\addon\mvc\jsp\JspDocumentHelper.java:[37,51] package com.sun
    .xml.internal.ws.wsdl.writer.document does not exist
    Should I be using something other than trunk to get a version with the latest changes but not too unstable (i.e.integration tested)? Did I just miss a setting somewhere?

Oops, that import shouldn't have been there. I've removed it (it wasn't used by the code) and committed the updated file, so if you update your checkout you should be able to build again. I use the trunk all the time, so in general I'd say it's quite stable. Thanks for reporting the exception to that rule

Comment

Working...
    X