Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Roo Presentation

Roo team,

I got around to working with Roo this past weekend after seeing some presentations at SpringOne / 2GX. I like what I have seen so far, great job! I will be putting together a presentation, a demo of Roo, STS, tc Server and Insight, for the Tampa JUG meeting on Tuesday Oct 27. I am passing on what I saw and learned to JUG members.

My goal is to show how easy it is to setup a Roo project, create entities, controllers and views, import the project into STS and run it. Then I will show how Insight fits in the picture and then change my entities and regenerate the views. Is there anything else I should include or highlight for people who probably have never even looked at Roo?

Keep up the good work!

Superb. If you'd like my slide deck in OpenOffice format (perhaps to help you prepare your own version for the JUG) please feel free to email me at ben dot alex at springsource dot com.

Please also note that next week Roo RC3 will be out, and this will include considerably more documentation. That should help new users a great deal.

Comment

Working...
    X