Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great overview of Roo @ Discovery

Ben,

Thanks once again for the great presentation on Roo @ yesterday's discovery day in Sydney. Will be taking it through its paces over the next several weeks

You're very welcome! Glad you enjoyed it! :-)

Those who would like to see the presentation will be able to see it at next week's SpringOne in New Orleans, one of the many Spring Discovery Days being run in many locations throughout the world, or November's ěredev conference in Malm÷, Sweden. I'm presenting at SpringOne and ěredev, with SpringOne also featuring three dedicated Roo sessions (introduction, web tier and Roo add-on development). Hope to see you there! :-)

Comment

Would it be possible to get access to the slides for those of us less fortunate enough to make it to the events? For us to bring Roo in-house, we have to adapt it to all our internal frameworks. This would probably be a big help.

Comment

I'll publish the slides after ěredev is over, which will be useful for people who want to internally present Roo to their colleagues or just learn more about it. I'm also aware DZone is recording my "introduction to Roo" session at SpringOne, and ěredev also generally record sessions and make them available. So you should be able to watch the actual session as well, although production and publication timeframes vary.

We'll also have full documentation included in the Roo 1.0.0.GA release, which should be out in December. So that should help nicely round out the resources.

Naturally all resources will be linked from the sticky "resources" thread here on the Roo forum, to help make it easy for the community to find that latest available information: http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?t=71985

Comment

Thanks. Hopefully, it will be available before December. I have a project deliverable that would greatly benefit from ROO around the same time.

Comment

Working...
          X