Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQL in finders

Hello,

Encountered an issue in my finder aj file eg Product_Roo_Finder. The query starts with
    FROM Product AS product.
    I inserted
    SELECT Product
    @the start of the query and now its working.Another issue/question shouldn't the searchterm be surrounded by
    %%
    in the like queries? I'm using SVN rc1.0.

Kind regards,

Ronald Vermeire

Hello,

In addition to my previous post.Aren't there finders for @ManyToOne fields? Is this planned?

Kind regards,

Ronald Vermeire

Comment

Hi Ronald,

Interesting, can you let me know which DB and ORM provider you are using in your sample? As always, a small Roo script would help us pin down the issue faster.

The improvement of the like method for finders is already on my TODO list for this week .

The @ManyToOne relationship is currently not supported but this is something that will probably be supported at some stage. Are you interested in contributing to this? Please open an 'improvement' Jira ticket for this.

Regards,
      Stefan

Comment

Hi Stefan,

from persistence.xml:
        <property name="openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary" value="org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.HSQLDictionary"/>
        I created http://jira.springframework.org/browse/ROO-149

I am interested in contributing but i don't think my knowledge-level is sufficient (yet), also since there is not a lot of documentation. Or can you provide more details than the -excellent- Roo related blogs?

Kind regards,

Ronald Vermeire

Comment

Working...
        X