Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two string fields controller error

hey all,

i've ran into two bugs (?), first one is happens when i try to create a controller for an entity that has two not-null string fields, when trying to save the object, both fields' values are set to the first field.
    the other one is happening at installing finder for an entity which has two fields that has similar names:
    name of field1: code, field2: codeGroup, finderName: findCodesByCodeAndCodeGroup

error:
    Unable to match all fields of Code for CodeAndCodeGroup (remaining 'Group')
    Script execution aborted

roo scripts attached for both cases.

shall i file a JIRA about these or i'm missing something trivial?

Hi,

Unfortunately I cannot open your attachment. Seems corrupted to me.

One question about the first issue. Did you happen to use the -sizeMax constraint during the creation of the fields? I am asking because there is a known bug (ROO-96) which is related to Dojo. Ca you take a look and see if this is related to what you are seeing?

The second issue is definitely a bug. Please file a Jira ticket for it and assign it to me.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
    Stefan

Comment

hey Stefan,

sorry, the attachment was in .7z format, reattached. (only the second script because the first one is indeed identical to ROO-96, i am using -sizeMax at both fields)

regards;
      Attila

Comment

ROO-116 opened.

Comment

Thanks for opening this ticket.

As a workaround for the SimpleTextArea issue related to Dojo, you can either remove the Spring JS line from your code and maintain the JSP by yourself or you need to convert the field to a input field (set sizeMax below 30).

-Stefan

Comment

Working...
          X