Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing aspectjrt.jar?

I'm just starting to try/learn roo.

When I first downloaded it and made a test project, my "mvn install" worked fine and I was able to run the application in tomcat.

A bit later, I tried to "mvn install" again and got the following warning:
    [WARNING] couldn't find aspectjrt.jar on classpath, checked: C:\java\jdk1.6.0_13\jre\lib\resources.jar;C:\java\ jdk1.6.0_13\jre\lib\rt.jar;etc... (many more jars checked)

Which now causes my "mvn tomcat:run" to throw exceptions:
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'transactionManager' defined in file [C:\t\roo\dc4\target\classes\applicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'entityManagerFactory' while setting bean property 'entityManagerFactory'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'entityManagerFactory' defined in file C:\t\roo\dc4\target\classes\applicationContext.xml : Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.AnnotationException: mappedBy reference an unknown target entity property: com.gtess.dc4.domain.DocumentClass.application in com.gtess.dc4.domain.Application.documentClasses
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefi nitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitio nValueResolver.java:315)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefi nitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDe finitionValueResolver.java:106)
    etc...

During this time, the only change I believe I made on my system was installing the AspectJ Development Tools within Eclipse.

Any hints at what I need to look at to fix?

Thanks,
    Todd

i think your main problem lies here

mappedBy reference an unknown target entity property: com.gtess.dc4.domain.DocumentClass.application in com.gtess.dc4.domain.Application.documentClasses
    you seem to be referring to an entity in a other entity that is not recognized.

be sure your documentClass domain object has the @Entity annotation

hope this helps

Chris

Comment

That was it, I was just thrown off by the missing AspectJ warning to which my real problem wasn't really related.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X