Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• undo create for artefacts from automatic controllers

Hi,
    when a domain class has a field set or reference with jpa to another domain class than the artefacts (JSPs and ITDs) from automatic controllers for the domain class were not generated. They were created and managed, but they were undo managed and undo created immediatly. I use Roo 1.0.0.M1.
    Christian

Hi Christian,

Sorry this did not work for you. In order to find out what exactly is happening can you run your commands again after setting 'development mode' in the Roo shell? This way we should be able to see what is causing the file system rollback.

I could venture a guess that you may be using a non-english system locale. Can you take a look at http://jira.springframework.org/browse/ROO-63 and see if you encounter the same problem. If not, can you open a new Jira ticket and provide details about the steps to reproduce the issue as well as the exception you are seeing?

Thanks,

Stefan Schmidt
    SpringSource

Comment

Hi Stefan,

thank you for your advice. It's the same problem, that's already documented in the Jira ticket ROO-63.

Christian

Comment

Hi Christian,

I have fixed this problem (ROO-63) in the Roo trunk as of revision 93. If you want you can try it out by building Roo from the sources or wait for our upcoming M2 release.

There are also suggestions in the Jira ticket how to change the system locale to overcome the issue for the M1 release.

Sorry for the inconvenience this causes.

-Stefan

Comment

Working...
        X