Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Multi-moddule autocomplete feature not working in sts with roo beans. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-moddule autocomplete feature not working in sts with roo beans.

I created multi -module project with domain and ui modules .... I can't see any methods from domain objects generated by roo aspects when I try to write logic inside ui project. NOTE ui module does have domain specified as dependency.

Can someone tell me how to resolve this issue so i can see aspect generated methods inside another roo module.

regards.

Your issue description is a bit vague - what domain object methods in ITDs are you expecting?

Comment

Hi Alan.

I only get methods declared inside Entity as public or default Object methods. I would like to see all the setters/getters which are provided by aspects and active-record persistence methods and finders... Same goes if I use repository I would like to see all the methods I see when I use non-modular project ...

regards.

Comment

Could you try this:
        Let's try to get any STS/Eclipse issues out of the way...

right-click on the top of the project, select 'Refresh'
        right-click on the domain module, Build... Maven... type in 'clean install'
        right-click on the ui-module, Build... Maven... type in 'clean install'
        right-click on the domain module, Maven... Update Project Dependencies
        right-click on the ui-module, Build, Maven... Update Project Dependencies

That would completely clean up any dependency issues that may exist, I think. A refresh... clean and then rebuild of the entire project is something you should try first.

If all of those are not satisfied, I'm confused. I think the AspectJ compiler should weave everything properly into the bytecode for the @RooJavaBean methods as much as it does the @RooActiveRecord methods.

Ken

Comment

Hello Ken.

I solved my issue.
          Latest roo project uses following dependency hibernate-core-4.1.8.Final.jar this jar causes following issue...

"Archive for required library: '/.m2/repository/org/hibernate/hibernate-core/4.1.8.Final/hibernate-core-4.1.8.Final.jar' in project 'core' cannot be read or is not a valid ZIP file core Build path Build Path Problem"

if I change version to 3.6.9.Final everything is build correctly

Comment

Working...
          X