X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roo offline installation of add-ons

At work, our dev environment is an internal network with no connectivity to the internet. I'm currently trying to use Spring Roo's database reverse engineer function but can't seem to get the add-on org.springframework.roo.wrapping.mysql-connector-java to install correctly offline. I have tried the following:
    1. I used the roobot.xml to find the url for the wrapping.mysql-connector-java and downloaded the jar.
      According to Roo docs Roo Docs Packaging & Distribution I used the following command to load the osgi jar.
      Code:
      roo> osgi start --url file:///<path-to-addon-project/target/<addon-bundle-name>.<version>.jar
      But that resulted in the following errors:
      Code:
      org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.springframework.roo.wrapping.mysql-connector-java[75]: Unable to resolve 75.0: missing requirement [75.0] package; (package=org.slf4j)
    2. I copied the ROO_HOME of an installation I did on a home computer with the requested mysql add-on but when I tried running it in my work environment I get multiple:
      Code:
      Auto-deploy install: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Bundle symbolic name and version are not unique:...
    We have an internal repo with the slf4j jars but I can't figure out how to configure Roo to point to it.
    Any help would be appreciated, thanks
Working...
X