Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
import org.springframework.roo.addon.entity.RooEntity is unresolved Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• import org.springframework.roo.addon.entity.RooEntity is unresolved

Trying to get the pet clinic example to work.

All my model entities are failing to compile. All of them seem to have an issue with this import org.springframework.roo.addon.entity.RooEntity

I am using STS with Roo 1.2.3. The example I am trying to work with is located here - https://github.com/heroku/devcenter-...-mvc-hibernate

In roo I also installed the the entity add-on.It did not really add anything to my maven pom file. What am I missing here?

roo> addon search entity
    1 found, sorted by rank; T = trusted developer; R = Roo 1.2 compatible
    ID T R DESCRIPTION -------------------------------------------------------------
    01 Y Y 1.2.0.M1 Support for the creation and management of domain entities.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [HINT] use 'addon info id --searchResultId ..' to see details about a search result
    [HINT] use 'addon install id --searchResultId ..' to install a specific search result, or
    [HINT] use 'addon install bundle --bundleSymbolicName TAB' to install a specific add-on version
    roo> addon install id --searchResultId 01
    roo> Target resource(s):
    -------------------
    Spring Roo - Addon - Entity (1.2.0.M1)

Required resource(s):
    ---------------------
    Spring Roo - Support (1.2.0.RELEASE)

Deploying...done.

That's an old example and not compatible with Roo 1.2.x

@RooEntity has been replaced with @RooJpaEntity and there is no need to install any add-ons for this.
    Alan

Comment

Working...
    X