X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Roo 1.2.3.RELEASE available now

We are very happy to announce the availability of Spring Roo 1.2.3.RELEASE (download here and also see the change log). Spring Roo is a rapid application development tool for Java, allowing you to create full enterprise applications in just minutes.

1.2.3 is the third maintenance release for 1.2 and includes a number of bug fixes and support for Spring 3.2.0.
    Please note the documentation is back in the distribution zip thanks to your feedback!

Spring Roo has a very active community and responsive development team, so if you have any questions on this new release, please feel free to ask the Spring Roo engineering team on the Community Forum. You'll also find us on Twitter - either follow @SpringRoo or just include #SpringRoo in your tweets.

We hope you enjoy this new release.
    Last edited by Alan Stewart; Dec 18th, 2012, 04:23 AM.

Nice One

Comment

Thanks a lot and keep up the good work, Roo saved me and my colleagues some headaches and time!

Comment

Great news ! Woking now on migrate gvNIX add-ons to be compatible with Roo 1.2.3

Comment

This looks like a fantastic tool. I have one problem though. I start roo, and it displays several messages indicating that it is downloading components, the last of which is: Downloaded 100% of roobot.xml.zip

After this, however, I get do not get a prompt. I hit TAB, type hint, but no prompt.

Anyone have any ideas?

Comment

Working...
          X