X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roo 1.2.2 shell/console hangs

I created a Roo project with Roo 1.2.2. Generally speaking, things were working fine. I've since had to make updates/modifications to my pom and was working at business logic.

Now, when I open a Roo shell, I see the following warning message:

Code:
    Welcome to Spring Roo. For assistance press CTRL+SPACE or type "hint" then hit ENTER.
    roo> Version is required for org.codehaus.mojo:build-helper-maven-plugin
    I checked my pom and sure enough, I had the build-helper-maven-plugin without the version defined. I removed the plugin from my pom, updated the project config (maven->update project configuration), and yet that warning message remains.

Furthermore, when I try to do any auto-completion (hints) in the roo shell, it hangs for a good 30-60secs before giving me back focus in the editor.

If I add the plugin back into my pom.xml (with the version defined), the same behaviour remains. I've looked at my log.roo file, but there is nothing there out of the ordinary. I've close and reopened my shell, the project and Eclipse as a whole (including launching Eclipse with --clean).

Am I doomed? Did I break manage to break Roo somehow? Is there a way to debug the shell to figure out why it is not working properly?

Thanks,

Eric
Working...
X