Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Command 'web mvc json setup' was found but is not currently available Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command 'web mvc json setup' was found but is not currently available

I'm new to Spring Roo, but have been using springframeworks for years. I have started a couple of Roo projects and it seems like everyone develops a problem like this. I have ran the web mvc setup and web mvc all, but when I try to run web mvc json setup I get the "not currently available" message.

How do you guys figure this out? It seems that this command must have some dependencies that it knows of, are they contained in a readable file that I can examine to see what is wrong? I've looked around the project but as of yet I don't see anything that is obviously wrong. It's nice that Roo does so much for you, but it appears to be lacking in debug-ibility.

Any advice on how to debug such issues would be welcome.

Thanks,
    --Shannon

Just hit the same wall.. on the same crack :-)

roo> json all --deepSerialize
    roo> web mvc json setup
    Command 'web mvc json setup' was found but is not currently available (type 'help' then ENTER to learn about this command)

My project did not run any web mvc setup prior to this though.

Comment

But running the web mvc setup command is not accepted either:

roo> web mvc json setup
      Command 'web mvc json setup' was found but is not currently available (type 'help' then ENTER to learn about this command)
      roo> web mvc setup
      Command 'web mvc setup' was found but is not currently available (type 'help' then ENTER to learn about this command)

Comment

Its the middle of 2013 and I'm getting the same issue.

Comment

Working...
        X