Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
STS 3.0.0 with Spring Roo 1.2.2 cannot deploy to CloudFoundry with MongoDB service Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STS 3.0.0 with Spring Roo 1.2.2 cannot deploy to CloudFoundry with MongoDB service

Im having trouble deploying a simple app using STS 3.0.0 and Roo 1.2.2 to CloudFoundry. The app has a repository and a service.

I've detailed out the steps I took here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...-mongodb-servi

Please take a look and help me solve why I am getting this exception:
    Code:
    	org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'trackableServiceImpl': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: com.nroots.tracker.repository.TrackableRepository com.nroots.tracker.service.TrackableServiceImpl.trackableRepository; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'trackableRepository': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'mongoTemplate' while setting bean property 'template'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'mongoTemplate' defined in file [/var/vcap/data/dea/apps/tracker-0-36d30b53f85ac47671b723302407a7ec/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/spring/applicationContext-mongo.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'mongoDbFactory' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'mongoDbFactory': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.cloudfoundry.runtime.env.CloudServiceException: Expected 1 service of class org.cloudfoundry.runtime.env.MongoServiceInfo type, but found 0
    		at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:287)
Working...
X