Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
To GWT Roo or not to GWT Roo, especially when more complex than basic CRUD? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jev View Post
    delgad9, Although Spring MVC & JQuery integration is very interesting in and of itself, your post just seems off topic, and does not talk to the actual questions being asked in this thread.
    @Jev

Well...

I am talking Roo stuff in the Spring Roo forum. I think I am ok.
    If someone would like to talk about collateral stuff only; they can go to the collateral stuff only forum. I guess.

The fact that now jQuery & Spring MVC integration is on the official Spring Source Team radar many things will unfold very quickly in the Java Web RIA arena.

Thank you and B. Roogards
    jD @ http://pragmatikroo.blogspot.com
    Last edited by delgad9; Aug 30th, 2012, 07:52 PM.

Comment

I have filed an abuse report with the site admin for the user "delgad9" so they can review his posts. I am surprised as he is recognized as "senior" member. If you notice he immediately tops the response with an irrelevant post which mainly links to his /her own website !
      Please do raise the flag to the admin, we depend on honest community and not biased responses.

Thanks

Comment

@arakhshan,

What are you talking about?. It is crazy, I am referring to Spring source article in the post...
        I think you are totally wrong on this one. Irrelevant? I just got a thank you note from a developer colleague few posts below.
        Here it is the link http://forum.springsource.org/showth...-Two-databases Thanking me because one of my irrelevancies help him/her in him/her work.

Mr. Mrs. It arakhshan, show your contributions to the Spring Roo community to show you deseve to stay on it.

Thank you
        B. and anti-dictatorial mindset Roogards
        jD
        Last edited by delgad9; Aug 30th, 2012, 07:45 PM.

Comment

jD is very helpful on this forum, his answers are useful and not "irrelevant". There's nothing wrong with him linking to his blog where he showcases cool things built with Roo; it's not like he's selling "cheap Rolex replicas" or anything...

Comment

Originally posted by dserodio View Post
            jD is very helpful on this forum, his answers are useful and not "irrelevant". There's nothing wrong with him linking to his blog where he showcases cool things built with Roo; it's not like he's selling "cheap Rolex replicas" or anything...
            @dserodio,
            Legal!

Obrigado
            jD

Comment

Working...
            X