X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an addon for jQuery for Roo?

I know I have seen questions about integrating jQuery here. I have personally smuggled it into a couple of my own Roo projects, but its usually a bolt-on solution.

What I am asking is: Is there an actual addon for STS/Roo that replaces Dojo with jQuery, or at least makes jQuery the dominant JS framework? I found Synergy on the web, but as far as I can tell, it has never been officially "published". Before I start my next project, which need jQuery in leu of Dojo, I wanted to make sure I am not doing a bunch of work by hand that someone has already been nice enough to provide a nice, packaged addon for.

Not to do exactly what you want. My jQuery add-on at least adds jQuery and jQuery UI to the platform, modifying the load-scripts.tagx file, but doesn't remove Dojo yet.

Just do a search on jquery using the add-on command. It is current as of Roo 1.2.2. If you want to fork it to build a better one, you can, it's on github. My add-ons projects homepage is http://rimple.com/silly-weasel.

I need to go further with it and add a command to replace the widgets with jQuery ones. I've just been swamped with work in the past several months so my open source contribution time is limited.

Best,

Ken

Comment

Working...
    X