Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jms listener class not picking up messages from queue

STS 2.9.2 java 1.6 windows 7 64bit.

Roo project with mvc setup and web mvc all, 4 entities, all web stuff working fine.

jms listener class set to activemq but is not picking up messages showing in the queue in the activemq console.

Code:
    Name ↑	Number Of Pending Messages  	Number Of Consumers  	Messages Enqueued  	Messages Dequeued  	Views  	Operations  

InqRequest2	20	0	20	0	Browse Active Consumers
    running the application shows in the log that it is looking...but not seeing the contents of the queue.

Code:
    2012-07-17 11:46:45,485 [ActiveMQ Broker[localhost] Scheduler] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue - InqRequest2 toPageIn: 0, Inflight: 0, pagedInMessages.size 0, enqueueCount: 0, dequeueCount: 0
    The configuration looks like...

Code:
    <jms:listener-container connection-factory="jmsFactory" destination-type="queue">
            <jms:listener destination="InqRequest2" method="onMessage" ref="inqueryRequestListener"/>
        </jms:listener-container>
        <bean class="com.smart.eload.jms.InqueryRequestListener" id="inqueryRequestListener"/>
    The InqueryRequestListener is unmodified from the one generated from the Roo Shell.

What am I missing?

Solved. I was running STS 2.9.2 on Java 7. Roo expects Java 6. When I reinstalled STS 2.9.2 and ran it on Java 6 and imported the projects, All started working again. I don't know where the conflict was, but I don't care now that its working. ;-)

Comment

Working...
    X