Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Roo build snapshots for CI builds against it?

I have a request. I think I may do a JIRA, but just in case I just don't know where they are now, I'd like to see the Roo team push the Roo JAR artifact snapshots to a public repository. I see no 'roo' directory in http://repo.springsource.org/snapsho...ringframework/

I am updating my Roo plugins for 1.2.3 and am developing against the snapshot.

On my own machine, I can build Roo and do a mvn install, which puts the snapshot artifacts in my ~/.m2/repository cache. However, I don't want to try to figure out how to deploy those artifacts to my maven repo since it would involve hacking the heck out of the current build script.

Is it possible to start deploying snapshots in the repo.springsource.org/snapshot repo? I'd like to run my Jenkins build on CloudBees and have it fetch the snapshots of Roo itself, so that I can do a completely out-of-machine CI build. But now it just yells at me stating that it can't find the artifacts. I'm using repo.springsource.org/snapshot as a repository but the artifacts seem not to be there.

Thanks for any clarification, and for the slap if I'm missing something fundamental here (likely I am).

Best,

Ken

Answered my own question. Spring Roo has not moved to the new Spring repos for snapshot builds yet.

Here is the proper setting for Roo at this point. 1.2.3 snapshots are available here.

In <repositories> :
    Code:
       <repository>
            <id>spring-roo-snapshots</id>
            <name>Spring Roo snapshots</name>
            <url>http://spring-roo-repository.springsource.org/snapshot</url>
            <snapshots>
                <enabled>true</enabled>
            </snapshot>
       </repository>

Comment

Working...