X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaadin plugin working currently?

I appreciate that this isn't a problem directly with SpringRoo - but with a plugin, but bare with me.

I am trying out the Vaadin plugin for fancy GWT-like web front ends. They supply a SpringRoo plugin. Currently it is compatible with Spring Roo 1.1.x but it is being updated for 1.2.x

Now the first problem seems to be that SpringRoo looks for a Vaadin plugin/add on version 1.1.1 but in fact the current version is 1.0.1 so we need some osgi fiddling to force it to use the real version.

Once that was figured out I could follow their default tutorial but when I reach "perform tests" it fails because of eclipselink

~.domain.WorkEntry roo> perform tests
    [INFO] Scanning for projects...
    [INFO]
    [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [INFO] Building nm 0.1.0.BUILD-SNAPSHOT
    [WARNING] The POM for org.eclipse.persistence:eclipselink:jar:2.2.0 is missing, no dependency information available
    [INFO] BUILD FAILUREoo>
    [INFO] Total time: 0.528s
    [INFO] Finished at: Sun Jun 10 22:21:54 BST 2012
    [INFO] Final Memory: 2M/61M
    [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project nm: Could not resolve dependencies for project blah :nm:jar:0.1.0.BUILD-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find org.eclipse.persistence:eclipselink:jar:2.2.0 in http://maven.springframework.org/release was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of spring-maven-release has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
    [ERROR] .WorkEntry roo>
    [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
    [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
    [ERROR] .WorkEntry roo>
    [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
    [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/d...utionException
    The command 'mvn test' did not complete successfully

Looking back over the logs I think the problem is that this happened:

~.domain.WorkEntry roo>
    Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/ec...link-2.2.0.pom
    ~.domain.WorkEntry roo>
    [WARNING] The POM for org.eclipse.persistence:eclipselink:jar:2.2.0 is missing, no dependency information available

I don't really know about eclipselink. Is the problem in my environment, or maven's repository? or is it something in the Vaadin plugin?

Thanks
Working...
X