Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: Target Unreachable with spring roo + primefaces Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: Target Unreachable with spring roo + primefaces

Hello everyone. I've been following a basic tutorial to get myself going with this new, amazing tool.
    Sadly I hit a roadblock with this exception:

Code:
    GRAVE: Servlet.service() for servlet [Faces Servlet] in context with path [/jmonweb] threw exception [Target Unreachable, identifier 'jmonLoggingBean' resolved to null] with root cause
    javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: Target Unreachable, identifier 'jmonLoggingBean' resolved to null
    I've been looking on google how to solve it, and there are tons of posts about it, all with different solutions, but none could have been applied to my case (to name a couple, here or here), therefore I fear that I'll have to resort to asking for your help.

Here are the roo.log commands that I've executed:

project --topLevelPackage com.rhad.jmon.web --projectName jmonweb --java 6 --packaging JAR
    jpa setup --provider HIBERNATE --database ORACLE
    osgi install --url file:///C:\oracleosgi\target\com.oracle.roo.jdbc.ojdbc14-10.2.0.4.0.0001.jar
    database reverse engineer --schema ORAP8 --package ~.domain --testAutomatically false --enableViews false --includeTables "JMON_LOGGING JMON_MONITOR JMON_RISORSE_FS JMON_RISORSE_CPU JMON_RISORSE_PS JMON_RISORSE_MEM JMON_RISORSE_PING" --includeNonPortableAttributes false --activeRecord false
    web jsf setup --implementation APACHE_MYFACES --theme BLACK_TIE
    web jsf all --package ~.jsf
    perform package
    I deployed it on the embedded tomcat 7 server, and after it runs up, if I click for example JMonLogging Create from the browser, I get that exception. What am I missing here?
    Thanks a lot everyone,
    Roberto

I've also noticed, not sure why, that firing
    web jsf all --package ~.jsf
    didn't create the managedbean aj files, for example:

Created SRC_MAIN_JAVA\com\rhad\jmon\web\jsf\JmonLoggingBea n.java
    Created SRC_MAIN_JAVA\com\rhad\jmon\web\jsf\converter\Jmon LoggingConverter.java
    Created SRC_MAIN_JAVA\com\rhad\jmon\web\jsf\converter\Jmon LoggingConverter_Roo_Configurable.aj
    Created SRC_MAIN_JAVA\com\rhad\jmon\web\jsf\JmonLoggingBea n_Roo_Serializable.aj
    Created SRC_MAIN_JAVA\com\rhad\jmon\web\jsf\JmonLoggingBea n_Roo_Configurable.aj
    Created SRC_MAIN_JAVA\com\rhad\jmon\web\domain\JmonLogging _Roo_DbManaged.aj

Comment

No one can help me?

Comment

Working...
      X