Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie: How can I get a list of project seen by ROO

I'm getting the following error when I try to perform tests

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.2:exec (default) on project foo: Command execution failed. Process exit
    ed with an error: -1(Exit value: -1) -> [Help 1]
    [ERROR]
    [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
    [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
    [ERROR]
    [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
    [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/d...utionException

I created the project foo following the ROO getting started. I have since deleted the project but it is still seen by ROO.
    Is there a way to remove the project from the ROO?

By the way I have tried to fix the plugin problem and haven't been able to. I'm running the latest STS, with ROO 1.2.2 on Win7, 64bit

James

This is nolonger an issue I found the error message is misleading in that "(default) on project foo" does not refer to a project but the toplevel package of the project. I did have a foo project used to get up to speed. The message is even more misleading in the the foo was not created. I was using the Getting started instructions on the ROO home to get to know ROO. I think the web gwt.. fails to create the client package.

Comment

Working...
    X